Small form factor PCs, The Next Generation Computing
A digital signage player, also known as a media player, is a small, physical device that renders content to Video wall, digital poster, kiosk and other commercial displays. A digital signage player is a crucial part of any digital signage system, and the device is used across a variety of different industries and use cases.
A digital signage player matters because it gives computing power to your digital sign. Most digital signage media players connect to the internet. This feature enables you to hook up your display screens to a web-based digital signage content management system (CMS). Digital signage CMS platforms allow users to store, schedule, and update their digital signage content.
Key features of a digital signage player
- Support for multiple content formats and resolution capabilities.
- Digital signage player security.
- Support for multiscreen digital signage.
- Internet-connected digital signage players.
- It supports image, video, motion-graphic, and live web-page content.
- It can display content in 1080p full HD resolution.
- With the right accessories, the Optimum’s Player can support a multi-screen digital signage video wall.
- It is one of the most secure digital signage players on the market. The device is built using a secure Ubuntu Core operating system, and the device regularly and automatically downloads security and software updates.
- It can connect to the internet via both Ethernet and WiFi.