Fiber Optic HDMI
|HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.0, EDID|
|Audio:||Dolby Digital True HD|
|Pull strength:||200N, 20Kg or 44lbs|
|Cable length:||20m – 150m|
Kordz HD PRO
|Pull strength:||9.9N, 1kg, 2.2lbs|
|Cable length:||1.5m – 20m|
FIBER OPTIC HDMI
Fiber optic HDMI cables are a new, top-of-the-line option for connecting HDMI devices. Using fiber optics technology instead of traditional copper, fiber optic HDMI goes above and beyond the limitations of standard HDMI cables.
Conventional HDMI is made using copper, with multiple smaller copper lines inside the main cable. The main drawback of conventional HDMI is the distance limit. Plain old HDMI caps out at a maximum limit of 65 feet, although depending on the equipment being used, the quality of the cables, and similar factors, issues can start to arise at distances as short as 50 feet.
Available in a maximum length of 200 feet, fiber optic HDMI surpasses the distance limit of even some baluns, let alone the 65 foot limit of copper HDMI. Fiber optic technology is the same upgrade being made by Internet companies; if you have heard about how much better fiber Internet is compared to regular Internet, these cables apply that same technology to HDMI.
- Pre-terminated fiber optic HDMI cable design for the source and display components
- supports data speeds up to 18 Gbps at lengths up to 1,000 feet
- HDMI High Speed 2.0a certified design supports 3D, 4K/60 Hz, 1080p, 720p, 480p, HDCP2.2, EDID, CEC, and Deep Color
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending sound from an HDTV back to an A/V receiver
- thin, durable jacketed cable for easier installations and high reliability
- plenum-rated for safe in-wall residential and commercial installation
- fiber optic conductors provide immunity to interference and electronic noise
- power at the source (TX-transmit) end drawn from source component’s HDMI connector via the HDMI “hot plug”
- power at display (RX-receive) end supplied via USB cable and USB port on display device (optional USB AC power adapter required if no USB port is available on display)