VR brings science to life like never before. Virtual reality—the use of technology to create an immersive experience that can be explored or interacted with—allows visitors to experience environments and take actions not possible by most.
Makes it possible to experience anything, anywhere, anytime. It is the most immersive type of reality technology and can convince the human brain that it is immersed in a totally different setting. Ultimate empathy machine
Uses of VR
- Scientific and engineering data visualization has benefited for years from Virtual Reality
- Virtual Reality training is an attractive alternative to live training with expensive equipment, dangerous situations, or sensitive technology.
- Commercial pilots can use realistic cockpits
- Surgeons can train with virtual tools and patients, and transfer their virtual skills into the operating room
- Police and soldiers are able to conduct virtual raids that avoid putting lives at risk.